Share this job
This is an important position at Sirji.Pro. The job entails executing tasks related to maintaining the front end of the platform and working closely with a senior developer. The position would include front end development and User interface design (UI). Previous experience with E-Commerce, large Content Management platforms or projects would be an added advantage.
You should have experience in mobile responsive and search engine friendly WordPress website development, using various debugging tools, the ability to edit and optimize images using any image editing software.
You will be responsible for complete delivery of a WordPress Website Development project including both back-end and front-end, customizing WordPress themes, plugins, and modules.
You will also be responsible for developing, customizing and implementing new features and functionality, maintaining WordPress Website as per given specifications, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical
aspects of the WordPress Content Management System and its security.
- Have a vast experience of HTML5 and CSS3. Knowledge of JS libraries is an additional advantage
- You should have previously worked with WordPress tools like Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder
- Have sufficient knowledge working with embedded fonts and ensuring the pages are optimised
- Working / have basic knowledge of CDN and caching of pages
- Understanding of cross-browser test cases
- Knowledge of web development tools such as FireFox Firebug or Chrome Inspect
- Strong communication and self-accountability
We are looking for some amazing people to be a part of the Sirji.Pro team. The type of person we are looking for would want to be a part of something special and is self-motivated!